Thursday, April 19, 2012

Evidence, marks


Different sings and markings were left behind that the Zodiac enjoyed for people to see after he made a killing. Engravings were left on cars that were his “zodiac sign” that could be described as a circle with a plus sign in the middle. His marking could be compared to a target and he left the names of the places where he attacked people. He mainly did shootings where he was said to use a small caliber pistol. He left no physical evidence behind, such as hair follicles, fingerprints, or footprints. On the puzzles and riddles he would use symbols and he incorporated his zodiac sign. Some people believe that it was Morris Code. On August 8, 1969 a random teacher that taught high school had been keeping up with the Zodiac’s killings, suddenly him and his wife cracked one of the zodiac symbol letters. It was a 408-symbol cipher, yet the last 18 letters couldn’t be deciphered. The message ended up saying, “ I like killing people because it is so much fun it is more fun than killing wild game in the forrest because man is the most dangeroue animal of all to kill something gives me the most thrilling experience it is even better than getting your rocks off with a girl the best part of it is thae when I die I will be reborn in paradice and thei have killed will become my slaves I will not give you my name because you will try to sloi down or atop my collectiog of slaves for my afterlife ebeorietemethhpitti.” It seemed as if nothing was leading up to the actual Zodiac killer.

No comments:

Post a Comment