Friday, April 20, 2012

Stories, Reflection

My favorite part of looking in the Zodiac killings was discovering that a woman had come out and said that her father was the “Zodiac Killer”. I don’t understand why she didn’t say anything sooner if her father had already passed away from cancer. I think that she should have come to realization sooner; in my opinion I think that the Zodiac Killer really was her father. The police should look much further into her evidence that she claims that she had discovered. In some of the victim’s cases he lured them in, so people should know better than to go over to a stranger in the dark. With all the killings and news blowing up, people should have been more cautious. There were warnings and stories going around and there weren’t any curfews for teenagers? He more specifically went after younger couples that were alone; therefore something could have been prevented.  

No comments:

Post a Comment