Friday, April 20, 2012

History, Reflection

The Zodiac Killer is one of my most favorite killers of times. It fascinates me that he got away with everything he did, even though I know it was wrong. He was very intelligent and took the time to plan everything out. Many people think that psycho killers are dumb, but honestly I think that they are some of the smartest people in the world. The Zodiac knew exactly what he was doing and succeeded in everything that he did. His goal was to play mind tricks and games with people and he had the whole state of California living in fear. I would have loved to work on this case and discovered everything that he left behind. It amazes me how he personally made his own puzzles and riddles for everyone to guess locations and people. The key to being a murderer is to keep close eye to not get caught red handed. The Zodiac Killer did just that.

No comments:

Post a Comment